Get All the Benefits from In-Furrow Applied Granular Inoculants
- Injects inoculant into air seeder towers for precise placement in seed furrows.
- Modified hopper shaft provides agitation to reduce bridging in the hopper.
- Comes with 8 tower injectors.
- Injectors do not affect tower performance for seed or fertilizer.
- Individually metered outlets allow matching the numbers of airseed towers.
Individual metering outlets.
1665 Individual Metering Applicators
Individual Outlet Positive Displacement Applicator
Apply insecticides, herbicides, small seeds, inoculants or micro-nutrients precisely where needed and at the rate required. Valmar’s ground drive metering assures precise application regardless of varying ground speed. The roller chain driven, 60 speed mechanical gearbox, delivers accurate application in 5% increments or use the optional hydraulic drive for V.R.T. application. With Valmar’s individual metering, matching the number of outlets required for your operation is easily accomplished by opening or closing individual slide gates.
1665 Inoculant Applicator Specifications
- 20 cu. ft.
- Mild steel with 2 component epoxy primer and 2 component cross linked acrylic top coat paint system
- Weather tight lid
- Product level sight gauge
- Agitator to reduce product bridging
- Manifold pressure gauge
- 1.25 in. ID flexible PVC hose
- 8 air seeder tower injectors
- Stainless steel metering bottom
- 16 individual metering outlets can be shut off independently to match the number of air seeder towers
- Optional Valmar ground drive, hydraulic drive or utilize some components of air seeder drive
- Requires a fan drive
- 16 in. impeller with 3 in. outlet
- Operates at 3200-4000 RPM
- In some cases the air seeder fan provides sufficient air and a Valmar fan is not required
- Metering drive is a required option
- Mechanical ground drive includes 60 speed gearbox with 5% between settings, ground drive tire and hand crank for calibration
- Hydraulic metering drive includes an 11.3 CID hydraulic motor that requires up to 12 GPM for complete operating range
- JD 1900 Commodity Cart ground drive take off includes 60 speed gearbox and necessary material
- A fan drive is a required option when using the Valmar fan
- Hydraulic: 2.2 CID motor requires 8 GPM – does not include hydraulic lines
- Gas: 9 HP engine
- 16 outlet broadcast deflector kit
- Electric clutch and control kit
- JD 1900 tow behind cart mounting kit
- Seeding tool hitch mount kit
- Height: 45 in.
- Width: 65.5 in. (40 in. without fan and platform)
- Length: 36 in.
- Weight: 740 lb.