Protect Your Cotton Crop from Wind Erosion by Seeding Wheat or Rye Between Rows
Row-Crop Applicators for Inter-Row Seeding:
- Seed exactly at the rate you desire.
- Achieve precise placement of seed.
- Avoid unwanted seed in the row.
- Reduce damages and losses from wind or water erosion.
- Increase soil organic matter content.
Valmar Units Can Be Used with:
Hipper, Lister, Bed Conditioner, Paratill, Terratill, and most other implements.
Increase Yields and Decrease Input Costs
Row-Crop Positive Displacement Insecticide Application
Mounts on planters or tool bars to apply products in the seed furrow or over the row.
1665 Individual Metering Applicators
Individual Outlet Positive Displacement Applicator
Apply insecticides, herbicides, small seeds, inoculants or micro-nutrients precisely where needed and at the rate required. Valmar’s ground drive metering assures precise application regardless of varying ground speed. The roller chain driven, 60 speed mechanical gearbox, delivers accurate application in 5% increments or use the optional hydraulic drive for V.R.T. application. With Valmar’s individual metering, matching the number of outlets required for your operation is easily accomplished by opening or closing individual slide gates.
Individual metering outlets.
1665 Row Crop Specifications
- 20 cu. ft.
- Mild steel with 2 component epoxy primer and 2 component cross linked acrylic top coat paint system
- Weather tight lid
- Product level sight gauge
- Manifold pressure gauge
- 1 in. ID flexible PVC hose
- Optional individually mounted broadcast deflectors or straight tube outlets
- Ground drive or hydraulic drive – required option
- 16 individual metering outlets can be shut off independently for up to 16 rows or broadcast up to 40 ft.
- Stainless steel metering bottom
- 16 in. impeller with 3 in. outlet
- Hydraulic drive 2.2 CID motor requires 8 GPM
- Operates at 3200-4000 RPM
- Metering drive is a required option
- Mechanical ground drive includes 60 speed gearbox with 5% between settings, ground drive tire and hand crank for calibration
- Hydraulic metering drive includes an 11.3 CID hydraulic motor that requires up to 12 GPM for complete operating range
- Rawson AccuRate® hydraulic metering drive system
- Mounting kits for various tool bars and planters
- Broadcast deflector kit
- Electric clutch and control kit
- LOCK ‘n’ LOAD valve assemblies
- Straight tube outlet kit
- Height: 45 in.
- Width: 65.5 in.
- Length: 36 in.
- Weight: 740 lb.