Delivering Greater Capacity and Flexibility in a Commercial Pull-Type Spreader
Cover More Acres in Less Time
Designed to meet the needs of large commercial operations, the Valmar Airflo 7600 is a high capacity pull-type spreader that delivers the highest rates of application currently available in a commercial spreader. Thanks to its advanced design the Airflo 7600 delivers rates as high as 1000 lb./acre at 8 MPH., allowing you to finish large jobs faster than ever before. Best of all, it’s from Valmar, which means that you know it contains only thoroughly tested and proven technology and is rugged enough to withstand the rigours of commercial operations.
Metering drive wheel is hydraulically operated.
Reversible gear ratios double the available settings on the metering gearbox.
Accurate Metering System
The Airflo 7600 precise rate is a result of the ground driven metering system that automatically adjusts on the go to ensure a uniform application rate regardless of ground speed. The hydraulically engaged metering system is based on a 30 setting, oil bath gearbox combined with a two speed gear ratio to allow 60 settings that can be adjusted in increments of seven percent. This allows you to select from more settings at closer increments, a feature that translates into more control over your application rate for substantial savings in fertilizer costs.
The 7600 can also be equipped with a hydraulic drive metering system for those using Variable Rate Technology (V.R.T.).
Spread More Product Between Fills
The 7600’s extra large 230 cu. ft. hopper can carry up to seven tons of product. With a capacity like that you’ll be able to cover more acres between fills. The hopper itself is constructed of corrosion resistant painted 409 stainless steel and comes with a roll tarp installed.
Ideal for Row Crop Farming
Originally designed to meet the needs of row crop farmers, the 7600 features axles which can be adjusted from 72 in. to 120 in. to accommodate most row spacings. In addition, the 7600 can be equipped with optional tire sizes to achieve greater flotation or narrower tracking depending on your operation.
High Capacity PTO or Hydraulic Driven Fan
Designed and engineered by Valmar, this fan has field proven history on the Air Max. With an operating speed of 4700 RPM the fan’s airflo feeds through a 9 in. outlet direct to a two-piece manifold. Important features include a 17 in. fan impeller with plastic impeller blades and a four band fan belt with tightener. The standard fan drive is a 1000 RPM, 13⁄8 in., 21T spline drive shaft. An optional 20T, 13⁄4 in. yoke with bridge is available for those requiring a larger driveline. Valmar offers an optional hydraulic driven fan drive. This option requires 35 gal./min. hydraulic flow operating at 2225 PSI which is within the capability of some of today’s higher capacity tractors.
The 1000 RPM PTO powers the fan which provides airflo for uniform application.
The direct drive hydraulic motor fan requires 35 GPM.
Durable and Easy to Maintain
The 7600 includes a number of important features that provide for increased durability and easier maintenance. For long life, the hopper and booms are manufactured from stainless steel. There is easy access to all mechanical parts including the manifold. Finally, calibration and emptying of the unit is easier thanks to funnel trays that are inserted under the metering system for easy collection of material.
The manifold can be easily removed and a funnel tray inserted for collecting material when calibrating or emptying the hopper.
1 The optional second metering system features electrically engaged clutches for operation of either boom (left, right or both booms).
2 The unit comes standard with a hydraulically engaged mechanical clutch to shut off the conveyor chain feeding the right boom.
Choose Boom Width to Match Your Needs
The Valmar 7600 comes with a standard 60 ft. boom, but can also be equipped with optional boom widths of 54 ft. or 57 ft., allowing you to match boom width to your crop requirements. Booms are hydraulically folded and feature a hydraulic shut-off on the right boom to allow application on the left side only. All booms are equipped with rubber torsion boom suspension (which do not require any service and reduce friction, bouncing and wear) and manual folding, break away tips to minimize damage that may occur from striking obstacles in the field.
Easy to Operate
Designed for easy use, all important field operations on the Valmar 7600 are hydraulically controlled from the cab through the use of three separate hydraulic lines (4 lines with optional hydraulic fan drive). For example, the booms are folded, unfolded and locked hydraulically (through the use of a sequencer valve) allowing quick and easy transition to and from transport position. Also, the metering drive wheel is engaged or disengaged hydraulically and comes equipped with a lockout valve to ensure ongoing positive engagement. Finally, half width application is possible thanks to a hydraulically operated half shut-off clutch system that comes equipped with a pressure relief valve for trouble free operation.
Rubber torsion boom suspension.
When boom reaches transport position a sequencer valve activates the cylinder to lock boom in place for transport.
Optional Raven Metering Drive.
Optional Rawson Metering Drive.
The 30 speed metering box allows seven percent increments between rate adjustments.
Second Metering System
Apply herbicide, seed or micro-nutrients at the same time as you apply fertilizer with the addition of this second metering system. By adjusting the built-in hopper panel, you can create two separate hoppers. It comes with its own 60 speed ground driven gearbox (adjusts in five percent increments), two 12 in. 28 groove (red) rollers, electric control box and electrically operated clutches which allow in-cab half shut-off of either boom. Its 30 cu. ft. hopper can hold up to 1450 lb. of product at a density of 45 lb. per cu. ft., and comes equipped with convenient hopper bottom slide gates to allow rollers to be easily removed for cleaning or inspection without draining product from hopper.
Note: An optional 12 groove roller is available for the application of coarser materials.
60 speed metering gearbox.
Built-in hopper panel can be adjusted making two separate hoppers as shown.
Simpson SKS foam markers are available.
Hopper Screen Assembly
Keeps out foreign material.
Airflo 7600 Specifications
- 230 cu. ft. (200 cu. ft. and 30 cu. ft. if second metering system is used)
- 409 stainless steel with 2 component epoxy primer and 2 component cross linked acrylic top coat paint system
- Roll tarp installed
- 60 ft, 57 ft. or 54 ft. spread width
- Rubber torsion boom suspension
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Break away tips
- 3 in. diameter tubes (6 per side)
- 2 deflectors per tube
- (2) 12 in., stainless steel conveyor chains
- 15:1 final drive gearbox ratio
- Ground drive metering
- One way clutch allows you to back up with metering drive engaged
- 1.5 ratio gearbox equipped with reversible gears provides an additional 2X gear range
- 30 speed gearbox with 7% between settings
- Oil bath gearboxes
- Hydraulic metering drive options
- A basic drive supplied with hydraulic motor only for completion by customer with system of their choice. Does not include radar, servo valve, encoders, controller/monitor, cables etc.
- A Rawson AccuRate® Drive complete with hydraulic lines that is compatible with many of today’s GPS systems
- A complete Raven System such as Viper Pro®, Envizio Pro® or SCS 660®
- 17 in. impeller operates at 4700 RPM
- 9 in. outlet
- PTO fan drive
- 1000 RPM CV, 13⁄8 in. 21 spline driveline
- 1.5 ratio PTO gearbox
- 4 band belt with tightener
- 14:4.5 pulley ratio
- Optional hydraulic fan drive
- 28 CC motor, direct drive
- Requires 35 GPM operating at 2225 PSI
- 38.5 in. water column manifold pressure
- 3/4 in. hydraulic lines
- 3/4 in. couplers recommended
- Case drain required
- 3 outlets required to operate standard functions
- Boom fold and lock
- Engage metering drive wheel
- Operate half shut off on right boom
- Requires additional remotes for optional hydraulic drives for fan and metering
- 72-120 in. adjustable axle
- Single 3.5 in. axle with 10 bolt hub
- 12.4-38 (320/85), 23.1-26 R1 or R3, 28L-26 (750/65) R1 tire sizes available
Second Metering System
- 30 cu. ft. hopper (moveable panel allows you to utilize either entire 230 cu. ft. hopper or 30 cu. ft./200 cu. ft. split)
- (2) 12 in., 28 groove metering rollers
- 60 speed metering gearbox with 5% between settings
- In-cab electric clutch control with 1⁄2 shut off on either side
- Total weight 7000 lb.
- Transport: Hitch 1040 lb., Axle 5960 lb.
- Field: Hitch 1360 lb., Axle 5640 lb.
- 9 ft. 10 in. Transport width
- 11 ft. 6 in. Transport height