Valmar Parts Policy
Include the following information for prompt handling of your parts order:
- Purchase Order Number must be included or the name and phone number of the person ordering.
- Method of Freight (i.e. courier, bus, mail, etc.) must be included. Specify shipping charges to be either collect to dealer or prepaid and charged to invoice.
The busy season will demand common parts. We encourage all dealers to stock parts and provide prompt service to their valued customers. Avoid a delay of one to three days delivery. Contact Valmar Parts Department for a suggested parts inventory and the terms possible on a preseason stock order.
- Authorization by Valmar Parts Department is required on all returnable parts before credit is issued. Requests for returns may be mailed or faxed.
- Damaged or unacceptable parts will be held for 30 days after the dealer is notified of rejection. Dealer may request rejected parts to be returned by collect freight, otherwise they will be discarded.
- Photocopy of Packing Slip must be sent with returned parts.
- 15% Restocking Charge will apply to parts returned after 30 days of invoice date.
- Prepayment of Freight on all returnable parts must be made by the dealer.
- Preseason stock order returns are to be made in July only. They must also be authorized by the Valmar Parts Department.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Periodically a new price list will be issued to reflect changes and additions.
Distribution Parts Warehouses
Elie, Manitoba, Canada
Sylvio Allard or Paulette Puddiffant
Toll Free (800) 665-0694
Tel. (204) 353-2782
Fax (204) 353-2056
Lewiston, Idaho, U.S.A.
Agpro Marketing & Manufacturing Inc.
Tel. (208) 746-2212
Toll Free 1-800-492-2212
Fax (208) 746-9913
Minot, North Dakota, U.S.A.
Tel. (701) 852-1876
Fax (701) 838-3595
Rupert, Idaho, U.S.A.
Tel. (208) 434-4400
Toll Free 1-800-495-4456
Fax (208) 434-2366