Valmar ST-6 Applicators are Ideal for Producers Wanting to Capitalize on the Lower Cost of Granular Fertilizer.
The ST-6 mounted on a LandTracker 9400. Strip till or side dress applicator from Blu-Jet.
6 ton stainless steel hopper installed on an Orthman Atlas Dry Fertilizer Cart.
An ST-6 on a Remlinger Auto Track Cart gives you all the application flexibility you need.
Stainless steel metering system delivers precise lb./acre.
Optional air diffuser kit – 2 in. ID line in with 1.25 in. ID line out.
ST-6 Strip Till Granular Fertilizer Applicator Specifications
- 185 cu. ft., 6 ton capacity
- 409 stainless steel with a 2 component epoxy primer and a 2 component cross-linked acrylic top coat
- Product level sight gauge
- Easy to use lid on linkage and track opener
- Opening size – 51 in. wide x 37 in. deep
- Available bin screen
- Hopper bottom shut-off slide gates
- Standard mounting legs and hardware – may require modification by customer
- Single inlet radial blade with 18 in. impeller
- Operates at 5500 RPM
- Fan outlet pressure of 32 in. water column
- 12 CC displacement hydraulic, axial piston motor
- 17 GPM hydraulic flow, case drain required
- 1800 PSI
- 16 HP
Metering and delivery system
- Individual venturi, open feed system
- (2) 304 stainless steel metering assemblies
- 8, 12 or 16 outlets
- 4 in. diameter, 12 groove, 304 stainless metering roller
- 400 lb./acre @ 6 MPH at 30 in. row spacing
- 40-650 lb. per acre metering range
- 2 in. ID flex hose
- 60 speed gearbox at 5% increments, or hydraulic motor metering drive for use with VRT
- Optional Rawson AccuRate® drive with hydraulic lines on hopper compatible with most GPS systems
- Optional air diffuser kit available for 8, 12 or 16 rows
- Height of 84 in.
- Width of 94 in.
- Depth: 80 in. hopper, 102 in. overall including ladder and platform
- Weight (empty) of 1510 lb.
- For hopper clean-out – remove roller and venturi plate, open hopper bottom slide gate, product drops through venturi
- For calibration remove venturi plate, turn metering, collect product as it drops through venturi and weigh